IPS Indoor Detection (camera-based) intelligent video analytics alerts you in real time when people (or vehicles) enter secured indoor areas. It detects the object size, determines the object movement and differentiates the perspectives. This enables reliable detection of unauthorised access even under difficult lighting conditions. It is easy to install and configure and is particularly suitable for indoor applications. IPS Indoor Detection (camera-based) can be easily configured and integrated into cameras and encoders from various manufacturers.
- Real-time alerting in case of intrusion into secured indoor areas
- Real-time alerting when leaving predefined paths or areas
- Activity recognition, object recognition and tracking
- Video image analysis based on machine learning technologies guarantees low false alarm rate
- Configuration of capture and alarm zone
- Setting of object sizes, object directions, perspectives and application variants
- 3D geo-referencing and simultaneous object confirmation possible (IPS VideoManager)
Warehouses ++ Staircases ++ Office corridors ++ Office rooms ++ Server rooms
Would you like to test our camera-based Video Analytics?
Our camera-based video analytics are available for Axis ACAP cameras. Just register to get a trial vesion for free and without obligation. After filling in the form you will receive the licence codes. All analytics modules are valid for 60 days after installation.
Reliable interior protection, also suitable for high-security applications
Reliable detection in difficult lighting conditions