Video surveillance at railway stations is becoming increasingly important. Vandalism and graffiti not only cause enormous costs, but also have a negative impact on rail passengers' sense of security. The consequences can be far worse if people are on the track bed. Be it through acts of courage, violent crimes or carelessness. Abandoned pieces of luggage can also pose a danger and cost a great deal of money. IPS offers the right solution for every application to protect passengers, trains, platforms and track beds with intelligent video surveillance.
Efficient video surveillance protects stations and trains.
- IPS video analytics provide the highest level of security at local and long-distance train stations
- Monitoring of platforms, mezzanines, escalators, connecting paths and parking lots
- Reliable real-time detection of people in the track bed prevents accidents with casualties
- High reliability even in difficult weather conditions
- Very low false alarm rate
- Supports the security staff through intelligent and automated alarms
- Video recording (also event-driven) facilitates subsequent research and evidence