Protect your premises from burglary
Unauthorized entry into facilities or premises of private and public utility companies for energy and communication networks endangers the security of supply and could, for example, cause large-scale power outages. Energy generation and supply facilities are considered to be critical infrastructures that must be secured against break-ins, theft and sabotage. As the operator, you are responsible for their safety and the protection of the facilities! With intelligent video surveillance that was specially developed for the effective protection of critical infrastructures, IPS is the right partner for this task.
IPS solutions for your security
Protect your property from attacks - with our IP-based video management software
IPS VideoManager with intelligent, automated alarm management and broad functionality for subsequent viewing and evaluation of the recorded video material.
The software-based analytics modules IPS VideoAnalytics for the preventive detection of dangerous situations.
- Effective perimeter protection for critical infrastructures is guaranteed
- Your security staff receives an early alarm if, for example, people enter or leave a defined area or dwell in it for a certain period of time
- The system also sends an alarm if the camera is tampered with
- Unauthorized access is reliably detected even in difficult weather conditions
- Multi-site management enables a large number of systems to be networked
- The software has a clear, user-friendly architecture
- Installation and configuration is easy